Can Stress Aggravate Gout?
Stress may be causing you to shake your head in frustration. That six-letter word is taking the blame for everything from headaches to heartaches nowadays. Since the day of the caveman, the world is full of sufficient uncertainty to make stress inevitable. Yet, once again, although it may be unavoidable, it will produce consequences.
When It Comes to Those Unfortunate People With Gout, Stress Makes No Exception to the Rule
There seems to be a correlation between long-sustained stress and flareups of pain related to gout. Stress does serve a purpose. It can motivate us to get out of the way of trouble or alter our lifestyle for an improved quality of life. However, to be in a constant state of stress is not recommended.
- Medications such as Colchicine, in particular Colcrys which is FDA approved, are able to help gout sufferers manage their pain.
- In addition, there are natural methods that can be included in a treatment plan.
- Working out manage stress is actually one of several complimentary approaches that when combined with medication provides good results.
- Gout is caused by an excess secretion of uric acid in the blood stream.
- Stress, however, has been shown to diminish vitamin B5 from the body.
- Guess what?
- Vitamin B5 helps to remove excess uric acid in the body.
- Therefore, stress may trigger a gout attack.
- One thing is for sure, if there are simple methods that can improve your odds of avoiding a gout attack, then why not consider them.
- Furthermore, the numerous residual effects of reducing stress will offer many benefits in order to the overall quality of life.
- It is a win/win situation!
Methods in Lessening Stress
Believe it or not, moving, at all ages, is what we were intended to do. Remember, if you don't use it, you will lose it. That old saying still has merit. Exercise, even less severe forms, is a great stress reliever. Attempt it! Even a few ten-minute periods a day of gentle exercise are usually worthwhile. If you can manage more, then try.
Treatment For Acute Gout Attack - Manipal Hospital
The video begins by describing uric acid metablism in the body and the conditions that lead to gout. The effects of gout on the body are then discussed followed ...
- Various kinds of meditation, self hypnosis, and the practice of imagery demonstrate measurable advantages in patients who deal with daily pain.
- Become a member of a meditation group or purchase some great CDs to listen to in the comfort of your own home.
- Start your morning with a mindfulness that is purposely focused on remaining calm and capturing a feeling of well being.
Avoid People and Situations If At All Possible that Cause Unnecessary Stress
After all, you are responsible for your own health. No one else can meet your needs in the same way that you can. Pay attention to the stress triggers in your life and deliberately design a strategy to remove yourself from anything that is not in your best interest. It is your life and your body.
Too much stress can trigger gout attacks. Estella is a health and wellness writer based out of Vancouver. She recommends CanadaDrugsOnline.com, a trustworthy Canadian pharmacy and worldwide satisfaction center to buy Colcrys for gout treatment and also prevention with affordable prices.