Home Remedies for Arthritis and Joint Pain and Arthritis Treatment
Arthritis - is the inflammation of the lining membrane, or synovium, of the involved joint; hence this is not, strictly speaking, the same as Arthritis. The main feature of arthritis is Inflammation, the industry reaction of the joint cells to some kind of injury or damage. The consequences of this kind of reaction were known even in ancient times. Arthritis assumes various forms, the most frequent being osteroarthritis as well as rheumatoid arthritis. Inflammation is the main feature of arthritis, which is a reaction from the joint tissues to some form of damage or injury.
- Read more on Home remedies for Arthritis and Home Remedies for Joint Pain.
- Also visit on Arthritis Rheumatoid
Causes of Arthritis
The causes of arthritis depend on the form of arthritis. Causes include injury (leading in order to degenerative arthritis), abnormal metabolism (such since gout and pseudogout), inheritance (such as with osteoarthritis), infections (such as in the arthritis of Lyme disease), and an overactive immune system (such as rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus). Treatment programs, when possible, will often be directed toward the precise cause of the arthritis.
Symptoms of Arthritis
The main symptoms of osteoarthritis are pain and stiffness in the joints. This usually increases after exercise. Rheumatoid arthritis is often called the 'cooked food disease'. lt usually develops gradually over several months, with persistent pain and stiffness in a number of joints. Ultimately the entire body is actually affected. Symptoms include anaemia, colitis, constipation, deformed hands and feet.
Home Remedies for Arthritis
Guggulu (a herb) is very helpful in curing arthritis. If available, consume half a teaspoon twice a day after meals with warm water. Paste of 1 tsp. red chilies and fresh ginger mixed in half a cup of sesame oil and also tension. Gently rub this oil on the affected joints. Camphor, wintergreen and cinnamon oils are also beneficial for external application.
- Warm coconut oil or mustard oil, mixed with camphor, needs to be massaged in case of stiff as well as aching joints.
- That will increase blood supply and reduce inflammation and stiffness on account of gentle warmth produced while massaging.
- Camphorrated oil is an ancient rebefacient used for the purpose.
- Bogbean is an aquatic herb, extremely effective herb special for rheumatoid arthritis and Osteoarthritis, anti-inflammatory.
- Because this herb clears the urinary tract, drink lots of water.
- Get plenty of rest, have the right kind of posture mattress, cover with warm comfortable blankets, get a lot of fresh air and sunshine.
- Take deep breathing exercises and walk often for exercise and good health.
Aches & Pains - Gout - Natural Ayurvedic Home Remedies
Don't forget to check out our brand new website - http://bit.ly/hmvdesc Gout also known as toe or feet disease is a form of arthritis that affects the toe, knee or wrist ...
One or maybe more joints are affects by the joint pain. Combined means these are attached to two bones. Joint pain is also called as arthralgia because from greek arthro(joint) as well as algos(pain). In the United states suffer from one or the other type of joint pain regarding 50 million people which is the problem that impacts the health of the bone joints in the body as well as more common than cancer and heart problems.
Causes for Joint Pain
Inflammation of the bursae.
Straining of the Joint
Injury to joint.
Inflammation of the Joint
Inflammation of the tendons supporting to the joint.
Disorder in Order to Stressed System
Infection like viral.
Home Remedies for Joint Pain
The best way to heal the joint pains would be to massage the joints with any kind of oil.
Having Lukewarm Bat Will Also Give You Desirable Comfort from Joint Pains.
Fry garlic cloves in butter and eat all of them, it will help in reducing the joint pains.
- Make a paste with papaya seeds and boil it in water.
- Drink one cup of this drink for about two to three weeks.
- Roast gram flour to make chapatti from it.
- Apply butter above this chapatti and eat it.
- This is also one of the very effective home remedies for joint pain .
Take a glass of hot milk and also add turmeric powder to it as well as drink it before going to bed in the night.
- Add 50 % tsp of turmeric natural powder in a glass of lukewarm water and drink it three times in a day.
- This kind of remedy also works well above joint disease.
Banana can be very helpful fruit in treating joint pains.
- Read more on Home Remedies for Arthritis as well as Home cures for Joint Pain.
- Also visit on Arthritis Rheumatoid