Natural methods to cure the disease of gout
Gout is a condition characterized by harsh attacks of swelling and redness in the joint of a body. This condition come very suddenly and quickly reaches in a climax of tremendous severe and harsh soreness and then fall down. If gout is not cured and treated then the periods between the gout attacks become shorter and last longer. You are able to prevent and cure gout that includes a lot of natural and drug medications.
One of the top hottest ways of gout treatment is using cherries and cherry juice. Cherries hold the anti inflammatory attributes and these may help to decrease the uric acid in the blood of the body and prevent it from makes its way into in the joints. You can use fresh or canned cherries and sweet or sore cherries to cure the gout disease. Doctors suggested that you should consume approximately five cherries in one day. If you do not want to eat cherries in that case you can also use cherry juice as well.
- Diet plays a very important role in order to cure this disease.
- You should not eat high purines foods such as meat and seafood.
- You should eat low purines food, these will surely help you to prevent and stop the further gout attacks.
Another Very Effective Natural Medication for the Gout Treatment is Charcoal Poultice
You can make it by one half cup of stimulated powdered charcoal and a two tablespoon of flaxseed, mix these products properly then you should add warm water to make paste. And then you can apply this particular insert on that combined which is affected by the gout together with plastic and cloth. Every four hr you should change the dressing.
- Charcoal bath is also very effective and beneficial way to prevent and cure the gout attacks.
- You should marinate your affected combined in the charcoal bath for approximately half or perhaps one hour.
Natural Gout Remedies
http://www.motherearthliving.com/natural-health/natural-home-remedies-for-gout.aspx Editor-in-Chief Jessica Kellner answers the reader-submitted question ...