Olive Leaf Tea for Gout
Gout is a form of arthritis which really means it causes joint pain. Usually gout sufferers experience terrible pain in the big toe but other areas may be affected as well. Gout occurs because there is an accumulation of uric acid in the blood. Eventually the concentration of uric acid is so great that crystals form and are transferred in the joints. Perhaps more alarmingly the particular crystals can also build up in the major organs of the body. So, if this of gout is felt it needs to be dealt with. All those crystals need to be eradicated before they can cause any organ damage.
Gout is a Serious Problem and Medical Attention Should be Sought (and Indeed Followed)
But there are ways to help the medics. Some herbal remedies for gout can be very effective in speeding along recovery. If you are taking medication its a good idea to let your physician know about any herbal solutions you take too.
- Since gout will be a build up of uric acid it would seem appropriate to be able to find a way to reduce uric acid in the blood.
- One effective way is to promote urine production.
- When our bodies are in balance urine requires uric acid out of your body naturally.
- Therefore we produce more urine and indeed urinate more often we should be able to get rid of several excess uric acid.
- Makes sense doesn't it?
Goutezol High Uric Acid ReliefGoutezol Gout Relief contains soothing herbal ingredients formulated to gently support healthy uric acid metabolism. Goutezol includes only the best quality active ingredients that have been scientifically formulated to work synergistically for optimum results. Goutezol's active ingredients have been used safely for many years to support healthy uric acid metabolism, help reducing high uric acid levels. Now they are all integrated into this unique gout formula. Reducing uric acid and supporting uric acid metabolism has been shown to ease the flare-ups associated with gout.
Click Here to Learn More »
- Firstly drinking plenty of water is crucial.
- A body which is dehydrated will not function correctly and will not be able to flush the uric acid from the blood successfully.
Increasing Urine Production by Taking Some Form of Diuretic can be a Good Idea
Olive leaf has been taken as a diuretic since Biblical times so this is one leaf worth considering for those who have gout. In 1993 a study In Japan figured drinking four cups of olive leaf tea a day for three weeks might increase urine production by up to 15%. Increased urine manufacturing reduces the concentration of uric acid in the blood which is the thing you really want to do if you have gout!
There will be much more work that needs to be done on the possible benefits of olive leaf tea, but so far, all indications are very positive. There have been no major negative effects reported either which is great news. Though, since olive leaf has also been found to lower blood pressure and blood sugar levels it should be taken under medical supervision by those with low blood pressure and diabetes patients.
How to Remove Uric Acid Crystallization in Joints (Gout and Joint pain)
How to Remove Uric Acid from your joints Please SUBSCRIBE : http://bit.ly/2e9Su11 There are numerous of people who suffer from gout and joint pain.
- Gout often runs in families so if you think you are at risk of suffering from gout, taking olive leaf tea or olive leaf extract might be a good idea.
- That way you may well avoid this painful condition.
- Taking the olive leaf in tea form seems probably the most practical option as that way you also keep hydrated which is very important.
- The author is researching more olive leaf benefits and every aspect of the olive fruit.
- See our own website All That's Olive.